Hawthorne SS Buttondown
The first of its kind from Taylor Stitch but certainly not the last, designed with a camp collar. Intended to be worn open and untucked—the simple front placket and Japanese inspired floral print are the perfect companions for this reimagined easy-wearing summer-weight classic.
At only 5 oz. this custom developed 100% organic cotton fabric is the perfect companion for when the mercury rises. While traditional cotton uses 25 percent of the world's pesticides, our organic cotton doesn't use a drop. A better shirt, responsibly built for the long haul.
- 5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Camp collar (no collarstand) meant to be worn open.
- Clean front placket.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lockstitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.